Paskon Warranty Management Solutions - Chemical Industries
Paskon Warranty Management Solutions – Chemical Industries provides bespoke solutions to OEM as well as chemical industries for management of their warranties and claims assigned to plant, machinery and associated components. Paskon Chemical will bring to you a vast range of experiences from having worked with all major OEMs and chemical industries like paper, fertilizers and pharmaceuticals.
1) Unique solution
2) Zero down any leakages or breakdown
3) Visibility of defects
4) Recovery of costs from OEM/ supplier
5) Lack of integration among various systems of OEM, suppliers etc.
6) Non-availability of analytical and predictive analytical reportsGet in Touch
1) Leverages cmPlify's deep chemical experience and industry expertise.
2) Reports and analytics are delivered on SAP HANA ® platform to boost real time processing
3) Simple and rapid implementation to provide a modular, scalable and cost-effective solution
4) Integrates seamlessly with multiple sources of manufacturer and suppliers.
5) Simplified data integration
6) Predictive analysis – Equipped with customizable and ready models with early warning mechanism
7) Risk analysisLearn More
1) Single platform for multi-channel interactions e.g., OEM, and chemical industries
2) Expertise in multi-complex challenges in machinery of chemical industries under warranties.
3) Automated and machine learning-based claim processing
4) Real time reports, analytics and predictive analytics.Get in Touch
1) Secure, multi-channel complaint/issue/claims collection module
2) Claim processing, analysis and exception handling
3) Warranty management – Rules and policies
4) Repair order, diagnostics and decisioning
5) Return of parts and tracking
6) Recovery from OEM or supplier
8) Settlement and recovery to chemical industries
9) Warranty analytics and reportingLearn More
1) Enables timely submission of claims, which leads to reduced costs.
2) Enables reduction in service and maintenance costs.
3) Improved planning, forecasting and financial close process.
4) Enables real time analytics tools for effective diagnostics and root cause analysis.
5) Predictive analytics for faster corrective actions.
6) Automation in part return process
7) Flexible implementation process