cmPlify Warranty Management Solutions –
cmPlify Warranty Management Solutions for Medical Technology will bring to you a vast range of experiences from having worked with all the major OEMs such as medical technology equipment manufacturer and users of these technology equipment e.g., hospitals, pathological labs, radiology labs, etc. cWMS for medical technology employs the best practice policy for all aspects of warranty and claim management.
1) Unique Solution
2) Zero down any leakages or breakdown
3) Visibility of defects
4) Recovery of costs from OEM/ supplier
5) Lack of integration among various systems of OEM, suppliers, etc.
6) Non-availability of analytical and predictive analytical reportsGet in Touch
1) Leverages cmPlify's sound medical industry experience and industry expertise
2) Reports and analytics are delivered on the SAP HANA ® platform to boost real time processes
3) Simple and rapid implementation for a modular, scalable and cost-effective solution
4) Seamlessly integrates with multiple sources of manufacturers and suppliers
5) Simplified data integration
6) Predictive analysis – Equipped with customizable and ready models with early warning mechanism
7) Risk analysisLearn More
1) Single platform for multi-channel interactions e.g., OEM of equipment and machines, medical and health industries
2) Expertise in multi complex challenges in machinery of medical and health industries under warranties.
3) Automated and machine learning-based claim processing
4) Real time reports, analytics and predictive analytics.
1) Secure, multi-channel complaint/issue/claims collection module
2) Claim processing, analysis and exception handling
3) Warranty management – Rules and policies
4) Repair order, diagnostics and decisioning
5) Parts returning and tracking
6) Recovery from OEM or supplier
7) Settlement and recovery to utility industries
8) Warranty analytics and reportingLearn More
1) Enables timely processing of claims, which leads to reduced costs.
2) Enables reduction in service and maintenance costs.
3) Improved planning, forecasting and financial close process.
4) Enables real time analytics tools for effective diagnostics and root cause analysis.
5) Predictive analytics for faster corrective actions.
6) Automation in part returning process
7) Flexible implementation process